A collection of many little things can make a significant difference, for instance…
- Consistently “suck in your gut”. Doing so is an honest core exercise that will strengthen stomach muscles and improve the posture.
- Work at a stand-up desk. Doing so will strengthen the leg and hip muscles. Studies indicate the practice will burn several hundred additional calories daily.
- Find new areas to achieve personal performance bests (regardless of age).
- Adopt a truly effective multi-task activity. Multi-tasking is typically a combination of things done very poorly, but there are exceptions. Try riding a stationary bike while reading—two fruitful and complimentary activities.
- Routinely choose to take the stairs.
Photo Credit Copyright: andreypopov