We make decisions every day, some big some small. Take the opportunity to reflect on those decisions and ask the following:
- What was the result or impact of that decision on myself? My family? Others?
- What was the cost of that decision? What was the benefit? Did the benefits outweigh the costs?
- Were there unexpected benefits garnered or unintended risks encountered?
- Was there an element of luck involved? Did I succeed or fail because of uncontrolled circumstances?
- All things considered; how might I decide differently next time?
Life is decision-making—it is that straightforward. Learn to make more informed and beneficial decisions and chances are, life becomes longer and better.
Photo Credit Copyright: antonioguillem