Thoughts on improving your physical capability are constantly evolving. Consider the following when designing a new and more active lifestyle.
- Find and use online workout videos/sessions. One solid, perhaps less intimidating, option is www.fitnessblender.com
- Find and use fitness applications. This article shares many examples.
- Jump! Impact exercises are helpful for maintaining and enhancing bone health and structure.
- Dive into strength training, increasingly viewed as more beneficial than cardio especially for aging folks up to and past 100 years of age.
- Some sources tout the body benefit of cold showers and/or ice baths. If your doctor agrees, give it a try. (Note: not for the faint of heart!)
- Finally, are you high on motivation but typically short on time? Try a high intensity exercise or “boot camp” type class. Many of these classes help you get a lot done in a short amount of time.
Photo Credit Copyright: andreypopov